As the lockdown in our mountains should come ton an end on Monday, May 11, we are happy to announce the reopening of our store on rue du Bourg on Tuesday, May 12. The store will be open every morning from 9 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. and on Saturdays all day (weekly closing on Sunday and Monday) in compliance with government recommendations, of course.
- Opening Intersport/Quiksilver Morzine
- Mornings from 9am to 12:15pm, tuesday to saturday
- Open saturdays all day long
- Closed sundays and mondays
Welcoming you in the best conditions
Your safety and that of our teams is our priority. To welcome you in the best conditions in our store on rue du Bourg, a set of measures will be established along with compliance with the barrier gestures.
- Please respect entry/exit lines to limit contact with other customers
- Maintain a safe distance of at list one meter between you and others
- Wear a mask when trying on clothing in the fitting rooms, they will be provided if needed.
- Disinfect your hands with hydroalcoholic gel
- Prefer credit card contactless payment
- Returns are accepted for gifts and will be safely “stored away” for 72 hours
- Courtesy socks are no longer available for trying on shoes